Welcome to the weekly carnival. To submit articles to the next carnival or read more, click here.
- Darlene Berkel presents Air Travel Tips For The First Time Flyer posted at Every One Loves To Travel. Good tips for all flyers, really. And reserve your seat ahead of time if you can!
- Deb presents Hutong Tour Part 1 posted at ten-forty. (with pics)
- Eldon Sarte presents Mobile Writers: Do You Really Need a Laptop? posted at Wordpreneur.com. Maybe not, but don’t make me give up my MacBook!
- Jeannette Kimmel presents Buggin’ IT with Butterflies posted at Intelligent Travel. So butterflies like to travel, too…
- Veteran Military Wife presents Best Seats and Best Airfare All Around posted at Life Lessons of a Military Wife. Good tips for smart flight booking.
- Tara Skipp presents Melbourne, Australia – getting some culture isn’t as expensive as you think! posted at Champagne Travel on a Beer Budget. Good tips. I used to live in Melbourne. If going, spend time on Chapel Street and also hop on the trams and head to St Kilda Beach.
- Madeleine Begun Kane presents A Traveler’s Net Woes posted at Mad Kane’s Humor Blog. Not easy traveling with the husband on a business trip, then.
- OnAJunket.com presents Welcome to Guatemala City posted at OnAJunket. Well-written piece but warning: contains vomit!
- Nancy Hayssen presents Winemaking Secrets from Napa & Sonoma, California posted at Sonoma County. Great wine info! I’m learning about wine at the moment so it’s my topic du jour.
- Nancy Hayssen presents 6 Totally FREE Sonoma Wine Country California Vacation Adventures posted at Sonoma County. These nice ideas make me a little sad because I was near Sonoma just two months ago and now I’m about 30,000km away. Can the vacations come to me?
Find more about forstørre penis, større pik, større penis.