Welcome to the weekly carnival. To submit articles to the next carnival or read more, click here.
Some great articles submitted this week. Keep ‘em coming, people!
- Artthailand presents Nirvana is waiting….. posted at artThailand. Beautifully written and great photos to illustrate.
- Artthailand presents Road to Barcelona » Park Guell of Gaudi posted at artThailand. [Pics] Been there!
- Jerry Stearns presents The Seine River is A Must-See When in Paris posted at Life After 50 Travel. Totally agree, a night cruise is especially romantic.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Profit From The Weak U.S. Dollar With Currency Plays And Other Strategies posted at The Digerati Life. Finance-related but applies to travel to/from the US with good advice.
- Mary Jo Manzanares presents 10 Money Saving Travel Tips for Fall. . . or Any Time at All! posted at Fly Away Cafe. Smart, thinking-outside-the-box tips.
- Mary Jo Manzanares presents Your Concierge Can Charge You Up posted at Fly Away Cafe – Where travel is a way of life. (Mary Jo, I know you sent more articles but the limit is two a week!)
- The Free Geek presents The Ultimate Guide to Getting Comp’d in Vegas posted at Free Geekery. If only I’d read this before my trip to Vegas a month ago! Oh well.
- Marilyn Terrell presents Chicago Chow posted at Intelligent Travel.
- Marilyn Terrell presents Honorable Mention: Tuco Tours posted at Intelligent Travel.
- Greg Wesson presents A Tale from Nowhere posted at Greg Wesson’s Esoteric Globe. A lovely snippet about an off-the-beaten-path trip.