Welcome to Travel Minx’s third Carnival of Travel Articles, showcasing some recent travel pieces on the interweb! I’ve decided to make this weekly now to keep the momentum up.
** = my personal favorites
- Marilyn Terrell shares photos of pedestrian overpasses in China in A Canadian in Beijing: Proud Love for the Pedestrian Overpass posted at Gadling.
- Travelrat visits The Debod Temple in Madrid posted at Travelrat’s Travels.
- Mary Jo Manzanares spends A Night Under the Stars at the Hollywood Bowl posted at Fly Away Cafe.
- Jason Antic presents Centralia: An Eerie Preview of Post-Apocalyptic Earth posted at We Go to Cool Places. **
- Elizabeth Potts Weinstein shares 15 Secrets for Flying on a Plane with a Toddler posted at Travel with Toddler. ** (I don’t have a toddler, but this all seems like good advice.)
- Kate presents Cañon sumidero, one wild ride in Mexico posted at Kate and Neil’s Official Website.
- Deepak Jeswal presents Aligarh posted at Random Expressions.
- Renata Vincoletto shares Photos of France posted at Falando pelos Cotovelos.
- TherapyDoc talks about eating at airports in Feeding Them posted at Everyone Needs Therapy.
- Rhonda Leigh Jones has an Adventure With Irate French Train Conductor posted at Rhonda Leigh Jones.
- Scott McNeely presents Ode to Istanbul posted at Viator Travel Blog. ** (This is so well-written!)
- Jim at OpenRoad.tv presents Sequoia’s Most Famous Treasures (video included).
Please link back if you’ve been linked to, I appreciate it.